Breaking News

Friendship is nothing..



Gyes today iam giving you a how important friendship in your life
I heard that many of my elders and my parents also.



That friendship is nothing it will destroy you and your carrier.



But my about my thinking friendship is very important without friendship you can not enjoy your life greatly.


I am here showing u 10 tips to have good and bad friends.



Good friends.
*he cares you
*he didn't harm u
*he never cheat u
*never angry on u
*he didn't interfere with your life
*helping in nature
*respect your parents
*always reminding you to do the right thing
*not making fun of u
*he always trust on god




Bad friends.
*just opposite of all that



My friends i hope u all understand that what is friendship. 












No comments

10  steps of sucess of life...... follw these steps . 1) Redefine accountability.   Does the mere mention of the word  account...